03 November 2011

In Love With...{Mr. PS}


I first came across Mr. PS when I set up my own Etsy store. And not only I immediately loved the bright colours, the designs inspired by the seaside, vintage signs, and all-round quintessential ‘Britishness’ – I was also, and primarily captured by the location: Salford - where I spent the past 10 (very significant) years of my life. And so the emotional connection was instant!


Megan, the designer and screen-printer behind Mr. PS has trained in Illustration at university and her passion for print expanded into the origin of Mr. PS and her contemporary range of products: tea towels, mugs, tote bags and paper prints – all served with a dose of bold designs & graphics and whimsy messages which Megan prints and finishes by hand.
Visit ‘Mr. PS’ Etsy store here, and the blog here for all their news and product updates.
Image source: Mr. PS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas - thanks for your support!