07 April 2012

{diy} Lace Eggs :: Easter Idea

image from deco&style via wunderweib

Ok, we've been having TWO full weeks of Easter themed crafty ideas and makes - but I guess somehow {and if you're a little like me!} you didn't find the time to make any of them...and tomorrow is Easter Sunday and no fancy eggs in sight.....ah! I got just the thing!


How gorgeous and quick to make - these lace eggs.
Great ideas are always the more simple ones: just grab a lace tape and wrap around some hard-boiled eggs {if you haven't got a lace tape you can use little lace ribbons and tie them!}.

Yes, I know what you're thinking: I always keep the best for last {giggles!}

Have a great weekend, my friend.
I hope it's full of joy and good company!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas - thanks for your support!