29 March 2013

have a very happy easter

{download} ipad wallpaper + facebook cover photo


Hello my friends, are you ready for a super happy long weekend? I hope you are.

Easter for me means = chocolate; and chocolate, pretty much, means a world of happiness - so I'm sure to be 'in' for a very enjoyable long weekend indeed.

Here is a little photo arrangement I made, using the very first eggs from our new venture - a chicken coop. Yes, I am now {and for the first time ever} raising my own little family of poultry {and many other animals!} as well as growing my own fruit and veg - but more on those stories to come soon.

You can save the image as your ipad background so you'll have a pretty looking mobile device for the holidays. You're also free to save the second photo as your facebook cover photo {check my facebook page to see how it looks like insitu!}


For now I only wish you a great time, enjoy your families, enjoy many moments of great happiness and please, don't overdue on the chocolates {...though I know I will!}.

Happy Easter!

 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas - thanks for your support!