05 January 2012

{Project 36} Auctions on eBay

I hope you remember my personal Amélie birthday project, which I called ‘Project 36’; if not, take a look here for a quick reminder.

Throughout January I will post updates on the project’s progress and I will start today with some eBay auctions. These are items from around my home which I have donated guised as eBay auctions and all 100% of the money from bids will go to a charity.
***

Auction ONE is for a brand NEW hardback biography by comedian Jack Dee.

The total amount from this auction will be donated to Cancer Research UK {find the auction here}.





»»» * «««

Auction TWO is for a book on the Mystery of 2012 {adequately entitled!}
The total amount from this auction will be donated to CLIC Sargent: caring for children with cancer {if you want to know more about this charity please visit their website}.
You can find this auction here.

»»» * «««

Auction THREE is for another book, entitled MAGIC, which I originally bought for a donation to the One Parent Families Magic Million Appeal, as I was then a single mum and so was J.K. Rowling {I don't think I need to remind you what books she wrote!} who’s the charity’s patron and also wrote the foreword.
This auctions’ total amount will also revert to CLIC Sargent: caring for children with cancer {their website here}.
Find this auction here.
These auctions are still live on eBay and will end this weekend, so if you would like to place a bid please do, that would be amazing!
Thank you,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas - thanks for your support!