09 February 2012

{A-Z photo a day} D is for Dried



Fourth day of Souvenir Foto School: D is for Dried.

Actually my plans were so that D would be for Dandelion.
Dandelions are the best photography subjects and for my theme {Macro} it would be an absolute dream...I was already counting on endless perfect shots filled with beauty and lightness...but that wasn't to be! On that day it snowed {a lot} and so my plans for a country walk or park stroll dandelion-watching had to be postponed and I had to find an alternative.

I'm not acutally really sure what this nature's fruit actually is, maybe a cone of some sort, a seed...it's part of a pot-pourri and I found it so appealing. The photos are lovely and the colours are just what I was hoping for.

So without dissapointing you too much for not having a dandelion to present, I hope you still like my Dried 'Something' as a fit replacement.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas - thanks for your support!