22 February 2012

{A-Z photo a day} G is for Glass


Day 7 of Souvenir Foto a Day organised by Besotted Brand: G is for Glass.

This is a vintage whiskey glass bottle I have at home, currently adorning my dining room shelf, and since my imagination was running out to find other items started with 'G' it just had to do!

Not the most creative of shots, I must admit, but still, and under a macro lens, somewhat attractive in its alien/futuristic qualities.

I liked the details of the numbers so had to capture that, me, the lover of all things typography.
What do you think?

All my photos for this challenge are taken on my iphone and you can see all of these in my Flickr set or even on my instagram account: filipal.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas - thanks for your support!