28 July 2012

August 2012 Desktop Calendar

view larger image here


Here is AUGUST's FREE desktop calendar.

As you know I'm still away on my Summer holidays and therefore away also from my computer and normal creative environment - that means that for the new month I decided to use one of my personal photos.

I hope you like it!

So to get full advantage of our FREE August 2012 desktop calendar you only need to right-click the image and save it as your pc background.

You can visit the link {here} if you wish to open an enlarged version of the image.

Have a great August....and enjoy the rest of this glorious Summer!





1 comment:

  1. Hello Pippa. Love this! I've shared it over on my blog - thank you for the lovely design. http://visualmeringue.blogspot.ca/2012/08/desktop-calendar-roundup-august-2012.html

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas - thanks for your support!