16 December 2013

washing day


Peculiarities are a funny thing. They're one of those, little details, that life offers us to make it all the more special.

This is one of them.

On one of my evening walks through the countryside, especially around spring or the warmer months, the locals have the custom to hang their washing outdoors - a very sustainable idea indeed, which I also do practice. But, the peculiar thing I have noticed on this very evening was the most incredible and creative way of hanging the washing line on....trees!

Yes, if one perhaps misses a proper pole in the back garden or a beautiful window sill where to display their 'laundried' garments, the trees outside the house are as good...and well, much prettier!

These are four of the ones I found on that day.

Let me know what you think!

 




::all images by me::

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas - thanks for your support!