01 February 2014

february 2014 desktop calendar


Hello friends and Happy new month of February!

As it is the month for Love and Lovers, this month I have a treat for you, not one nor two designs but FIVE!
Yes, you hear it, five...5!
I guess I got carried away with the inspiration and couldn't decide which ones I liked the most, so...here they are, for you to decide and pick your favourite.

I hope you like them!

As usual you only need to pick your favourite, click the image for its original {larger} version and set it up as your new laptop or computer background.

february 2014 free desktop calendar {bee mine}

february 2014 free desktop calendar {hearts}

february 2014 free desktop calendar {me.we}

february 2014 free desktop calendar {just my type}

february 2014 free desktop calendar {valentine's}

Have you decided which one is your fav?

This month, I will also have these same designs as facebook cover images and smart phone backgrounds so we get to share the L.O.V.E all around.

Don't forget to leave your comment,and if you have any problem saving the image or with resolution send me a message.

Wishing you a whole month filled with love!

Pippa, xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas - thanks for your support!