03 February 2014

roses by nick knight


Good morning and good Monday to you, my lovelies!
Today, as inspiration, as it is customary on a Monday, I have this 'roses' by photographer Nick Knight. The colours are absolutely gorgeous and makes this a perfect start to a first week in February, don't you think?

I hope you have a lovely day and a most creative and productive week!



"I have learnt that life is absolutely marvellous
and that in this world nothing is more worthy than to live. 
As they say around here, 
a lot of people only survive.

I have learnt that silence is the best ally 
for bad humour days. 
And that understanding the silence of another 
is divine."



::image source:: 'roses'by Nick Knight via Another
::text:: unknown author translated from Portuguese by me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas - thanks for your support!