09 July 2014

weekend wonder: a neighbouring town



Hello friends, I hope you are having a good week so far.

I have been terribly busy with so many things going on in my life at the moment, but still, always have time to take a few pics to share with you!

Here are some of my latest Instagram additions, just in case you haven't seen them yet.




Lately, I have been to a few towns outside my 'comfort zone' - it is always nice to change scenery, isn't it?!

One of these places, which I suddenly happen to be visiting a lot, both for personal and professional reasons, is the town of Cartaxo. These are a few of the images I took whilst on one of my visits there - even though, I must admit, I didn't make much of an effort to show off its beautiful architecture nor anything else, since, for a change, when I happen to visit I always find myself too busy in beautiful conversation with a friend or two. Though, I promise to take my 'photographic' eye the next time, just for you ( and skip my tendency for the urban decay/details)!

It is a very picturesque portuguese city, with a ´small´ style city (cozy) attitude and full of very bright and funky people indeed!

I hope you like the photos.







Today, I am also adding a photo of myself - it isn't something that I usually do...but maybe will be changing that, gradually, why not?!




Love,
Pippa
xoxo




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas - thanks for your support!