01 September 2015

september desktop background

click image for larger version {back to school}


click image for larger version {cacti}


Hello friends! I hope you didn't think I had forgotten you and our new desktop background.
So it is, September is here and I can not believe there are only 4 months until the end of this year!

This will be an 'almost' new season, since in some places it is still pretty warm as some of you are still enjoying the summer vacations, others will already feel a change in the weather, in the air, in the leaves on the ground and start to embrace the magic of Fall {ooh, can't wait!}.

So to celebrate the brand new month of September here are a couple of FREE backgrounds I made just for you - one design with my newest 'trend love' -the cacti-, and the other is the celebration that is the start to school {yay!}

So, my dears, I hope you love them and I hope you can proudly display them on your tech!
{Let me know which is your favourite}.

Love,
Pippa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas - thanks for your support!