02 November 2015

dress your tech :: for november

november desktop calendar

:: click image to view larger size ::
november trees - desktop background

Hello my lovelies!

Yes, a brand new month is upon us and so, as usual, I bring you a little something to dress your tech, one of my very own photographs to adorn your desktops, tablets and phones for the month of November! - and it's FREE.


For your desktop, just click the image (above) for a larger view and save it as your background. For your tablets and smartphones you can view the one below (lower bottom) which is suitable for both formats.


:: click image to view larger size ::
november trees - tablet and phone background

I really hope you like it!
Have a great November.

Love,
Pippa xoxo

2 comments:

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas - thanks for your support!