06 December 2015

it's cold outside but my heart is warm :: playlist



Hello Friends!

Here is a little playlist to warm the cockles of your heart through the approaching cold winter nights.
You know I adore my playlists, and normally share them with you when I think they're worth it. However, this is the first time I publish a playlist curated by someone else.

Since Rafael is a person of extremely good taste (so it seems!), his playlist sounded so perfect for this time of the year, filled with ear candy that I love and know well... I had to share it!!

You can follow it on spotify (here) , check Rafael's other lists (here), and listen to it below.




I hope you enjoy it!...Keep smiling and keep warm.

:: music :: curated by Rafael de Almeida Braz
:: photo :: design inspiration

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas - thanks for your support!