26 March 2012

{A-Z photo a day} L is for Lily


Day 12 of Souvenir Foto School :: L is for Lily


As I walked by the plant section of my local Ikea I saw this beautiful peace lily and even under the dim artificial light I took the shot from my trusted iphone. The colour was very stricking and although I loved the end result I thought I could do with a complimentary other to best frame the pink image.

I added a high contrast black & white photo of a leaf once I got home, it was actually a leaf from a Valentine's day bouquet of roses I had received {yes, I did!}.




You can see these and many more photos of this collection on my flickr set here and you can follow me on instagram: filipal.
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas - thanks for your support!