17 April 2013

best teen rooms

I usually share interior tips and decor ideas for nurseries and children's rooms; although, today it's going to be different - today we will cater for the teenagers in our lives.

Some of us may find it hard to find ideas to decorate a room for an adolescent, as their personalities and tastes take shape...most of the times the rooms do not. And I mean, it is quite important, right?!, since they will {by teen law!} spend a lot of their time in that room.


:: image via tdeteenagers.blogspot.com.es ::

I hope these ideas {for both girls and boys} which are quite diverse - from the modern to the ecclectic, vintage to boho passing through the scandinavian simplicity - can open up your little box of up-to-date looks and new ideas, and maybe even, your teen may like them too!


:: image via ebabee.co.uk::

:: images via s-p-r-i-n-g.tumblr.com + pink-gypsy-cats.tumblr.com ::

:: source unknown::

:: image via rooms-for-the-revolution.tumblr.com ::

:: images via mommo-design.blogspot.it + parolanasema.blogspot.fi ::

:: image via micasaessucasa.tumblr.com ::

:: source unknown ::

:: image via kulunkadecoblog.com ::

:: images via designsponge.com + tdeteenagers.blogspot.com.es ::

:: image via mommo-design.blogspot.it ::

Oh, how I suddenly wish I was 16 again! I would definitely know which of these was my favourite...or maybe bits and pieces from several ones!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas - thanks for your support!