21 November 2011

Weekend Wander {Ramsbottom}

photos by me
Hi lovelies, these are just a few photos I've took from my last visit to this charming little town. Ramsbottom is a picturesque market town in the most amazing setting. In 'the valley of the Ram' {meaning of the word Ramsbottom!} is one of the most beautiful Lancashire areas, also known as the West Pennine Moors. It is filled with great coffea/tea houses and restaurants, minned with antiques shops and their annual festival is a 'must' {The Waterboys fronted the festival this year!}. Hope you enjoy the photos, does it make you want to visit?...I hope so!

1 comment:

  1. It looks gorgeous! And great weather! We are going to Stoke-on-Trent tomorrow for a wedding on Saturday.. hopefully we get some of your luck!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas - thanks for your support!