19 November 2011

H&M Home {Interiors}



It may not be news for you but it is for me, as only this week I’ve learnt that H&M have a Home department. So obviously I run over to take a look and these are a few of the delights I found – some of which {very soon} will also be found in the Pepper household, no doubt!






True to the H&M brand the items are so freshly current, different from anything else on the high street and very accessible monetarily! Go take a look for yourself and pick your own favorites here.

all images provided by H&M Home

1 comment:

  1. I saw a post about their new stuff on apartment therapy's website a while back and was so excited! I cannot wait to get some items to spruce up our abode. They always have fantastic prices!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas - thanks for your support!