29 April 2013

lomo love :: my analogue photos



Hello my friends, how are you today? I hope the weekend was relaxing and fun and you are now full of energy for the new week ahead.

Today I am sharing with you a little weekend wonder I did with a dear friend, to a very beautiful place in Portugal called Lagoa de Albufeira.




This is a very special place for me as, in my childhood, this is where I used to spend the most of my summer holidays.
It was the place where all the summer fun came to life and it was all shared in family - my only opportunity {throughout the year} to be with my Aunties, Uncles and cousins who, all lived far from us.

In those days, the summer was so much longer, the days were endless and the world seemed so much bigger.



These photos were my first ever analogue shots from my lomo camera, a Diana F+.
Remember last year when I gave one away on the blog? Well, it's a camera just like that one - a very bright Mr Pink by Lomography.









I especially loved playing with 'double-exposure' as I think those images are always so beautiful and dreamy, don't you think?!

Even though I still have to perfect my own technique!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas - thanks for your support!