How about this no bake chocolate oreo tart? Licking the screen, not allowed!
20 min (plus two hours in the fridge to set)
- Oreo crust:
- 300 g (10 oz) Oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4/5 cup heavy cream
- 7 oz dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup butter
- about 4 or 5 chopped Oreo cookies
- chocolate chips
Chocolate Cream filling:
- To make the crust, using a food processor, blend Oreo cookies until the texture of crumbs. Add the melted butter and blend until well combined. Place the mixture into a 4×14 fluted rectangular tart pan (ideally with a removable bottom for easy removal of the finished tart) and press onto the bottom and up the sides evenly. Freeze the crust whilst preparing the chocolate filling
- In a medium saucepan, bring cream to the boil. Remove from heat, add chopped chocolate and butter, and let to rest for 5 minutes. Then stir until dissolved. Pour chocolate filling over oreo crust, and decorate with some chopped oreo cookies and chocolate chips
- Chill for 2 hours at least, preferably overnight. Remove from mold, serve, and enjoy!
images and recipe by LRF - la receta de la felicidad