03 October 2011

Wooden letters {Scrapbook Boy}

One of the products we have in our shop {and handmade with love just for you!} are personalised wooden letters and, I must say, they are just about my favorites to make!
I normally have set designs which you can choose from {and those are pretty gorgeous nonetheless} but I just love when I customize them to match a baby/child’s décor or store collection. Here is the example of one I’ve done recently for a little boy called Lucas in the style of Mamas & Papas’ Scrapbook Boy.
As one of my ‘eternally’ favourite brands, it made it quite easy from the start as their exquisite good taste, combination of patterns and choice of colours meant that the outcome would always look stunning! And here are the finished letters…
So, what do you think? I hope you liked them as much as I loved making them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas - thanks for your support!