06 November 2011

NaBloPoMo: Blog everyday in November

NaBloPoMo 2011

November is National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo) and this year, for the first time, we are participating too!
This means this month I will post everyday of the month without fail (yes, it means weekedns too!), whilst networking with other NaBloPoMo bloggers, polish my blogging skills and hopefully improving my writing skills along the way also. This year’s theme is blogging for blog sake and if in any case I run out of ideas the Blogher website {which host NaBloPoMo} has a daily writing prompter – which is the loveliest and handiest idea to get me through it although I don’t think I will ever run out of ideas for posts…but let’s see how it goes.
If you’ve got an idea for a post // something you would like me to talk about, just let me know…send me your support and let’s roll!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas - thanks for your support!