07 September 2012

the day it was...back to school


School has started {once more} and following my own lead here are some of the photos I took of the special day.

Obviously the first time is the most incredible event but I must say, having done it for a few years now (my eldest is now in year 8!) it still is a huge thing; still so emotional as if every year on that particular day there's another cut on the umbilical cord.  

If you didn't get in time to catch up with our 15 back to school essential photos cheklist, please do so now {here}...there's still time!

And also, if you're a trendy yummy Mummy  (or Auntie) on Instagram you can tag your Instagram photos with the hashtag #pbback2school.

Will you be joining in?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas - thanks for your support!