17 May 2013

d.i.y. handprinted napkins

Hello my good friends, and Happy Friday!

This morning I have the most amazing d.i.y. for you:: home printed napkins by mamas kram.

I just love, love, love these - they are easy to make but, most of all, the whole look is just up my street {wouldn't they look good in my kitchen? I think the answer is YES!!}

 
 
The secret is really simple: fabric paint. Then the rest is left to the imagination.

Mamas Kram used adhesive tape for the striped and squares design, a cork for the dotted design, and a homemade foam stamp for the chevron and triangles.

It looks great, doens't it?!

Check the whole tutorial and plenty more photos from the Mamas Kram blog, who had this amazing idea {and while you're there, leave a lovely comment and tell them pepper+buttons sent you!}


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for linking to my napkins!!
    Have a nice Weekend!
    Doris

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas - thanks for your support!