28 March 2014

april 2014 desktop calendar

april desktop calendar || to awake spring
click image for larger size 

This month our FREE desktop calendar is inspired by spring - and since spring seems to have been asleep for a while {and still is} I have entitled it 'to awake spring'!

This is the first month our calendar is not only based on my designs but a collaboration with another creative person, in this case my friend and super talented photographer Nicola Johnson. If you would like to visit her website with examples of her superb work please follow the link {here}.

So I leave you the challenge, if you are {or know of} a photographer and would like to collaborate too, at a later date, please get in touch!


april desktop calendar || drops
click the image for larger size 

And I couldn't stop at one, of course, as I always like to leave you with a choice. So here it is the second April desktop calendar just in case your prefer geometric colourful shapes adorning your computer instead.

Have a beautiful month of April...and enjoy spring!

Love,
Pippa


2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    a beautiful desktop wallpaper, I love the colorful raindrops, thank you so much! I added it to the monthly collection of beautiful wallpapers on my blog. I hope you’re okay with that, if you’re not, please let me know.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! That'll be such a great honour. Thank you so much!

      Delete

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas - thanks for your support!