29 August 2014

the super moon


It is a little bit late, but still worth it, I think. About three weeks ago we had a 'super moon', or blue moon.
Not only the moon itself can be a startling object of wonder (specially when its full) this super moon meant that it was brighter and bigger...and an even bigger delight to all those, like me, who love to stare at it, and wonder on it, and wish, and travel away with it...!

It has always been difficult for me to get a very good image of the moon, as it is for most of us, less experienced amateurs and lovers of photography - but nonetheless, I think this time it was definitely my best attempt to date (meaning - I will try again next time, of course).





I just love the way I got a few little stars too...so magical!
In the next post I will be adding a super moon freebie...so, come back to check on it!


"Sometimes, I think of the sun and the moon as lovers
who rarely meet, always chase,
and almost always miss one another.
But once in a while,
they do catch up and they kiss,
and the world stares in awe of their eclipse."


Love,
Pippa xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas - thanks for your support!