19 March 2013

a splash of green

Here are a few of the best ideas to add a splash of a 'less than conventional' colour to a kid's room.

GREEN is the colour of Hope, not usually the preferred choice when considering your design, although it is so fresh and fun - with such a 'springtime' mood.

Hopefully these ideas may sway your opinion to get your GREEN ON next time you have to pick a wall colour {or just to add a more daring accessory!}

image source

image source
 
image source

image source

image source

image source

image source


image source

image source

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pippa! Great site! I just wanted to let you know I left you some feedback in the BYW forum. If you have a chance, I'd love if you'd do the same for me. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas - thanks for your support!