23 July 2012

Look Up at the Stars, Portugal



I've got a little treat for you!

I'm so excited as this week I will be going for a little Summer vacation {yay!!!}.
You will notice as the blog will go a bit lighter - so will my clothes and my mood when I find myself back in my true home of Portugal.

Although, and to leave you with a real taste of what it is like to leave your heart in such a place, I leave you this amazing video which {to me} truly translates the word saudade.






You have to take into account that this is far from being a traditional turist promotional video. It is very specific view, and beautifully put together by an artist; and art, as you know it, as the power to show you different angles and will definitely awaken a few emotions. Hope you enjoy it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas - thanks for your support!