05 March 2013

free iphone + ipad background

If you have been around since the weekend you might have noticed our new FREE March 2013 desktop calendar!

I must say I am pretty proud of this particular one, since I absolutely love the pattern and colours {that's why I picked them, right?!}. So this time around I thought I could go a little further and offer also a FREE background to all those of you who have and iphone and/or ipad.

You only need to save the images and add them as your backgrounds.

{iphone background}
image available from society6



ipad background {click here for full size}
 

The ipad background, even though it looks square, it is sized perfectly so that the background looks great in both horizontal and vertical views when you tilt your ipad.

View the full image here to download/save.

Hope you like them!!


2 comments:

  1. Hello Filipa,
    Popping in from the BYW forum - so happy to meet you!
    Thanks you so much for these gorgeous wallpapers, my iPad and iPhone have never looked this good!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas - thanks for your support!