09 October 2013

black is back

Black is the new black.
Well, it has always been for me.

As soon as the summer passes, the mornings start with a little fog, evenings are a little chillier and the leaves start to fall - well before the real crisp weather attacks - I long for the neutrals, the darker tones.

Black has always been one of my favs. When you feel you need it, when you deserve a little 'pick up', you may turn to your comfort food I, well, I turn to my comfort colour.

Today is one of those days...and I bring out a smile to all those future 'comfort colour' days ahead, all coming pretty soon to a closet near me.

:: image source ::
one | two
three | four

These are a few of my Pinterest finds for this week. I hope it gets you inspired!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas - thanks for your support!