10 June 2014

weekend wonder :: macro flora



It has been a while since I have shared with you some of my own photos. So here they are, a few weekend wonder images from my countryside strolls.

On some of these I have used my little macro lens - which is attachable to my phone and oh so easy to use - and so, I was able to get all the little details that a normal phone camera just can't get to.

Personally, I am not a great fan of Poppies (I am not a great fan of the colour red and anything with red in it, full stop!) but since my friend G adores Poppies, every time I find them I have a tendency to photograph a few to send them to her. So thanks G, for making me 'like' poppies a little more!

Hope you all enjoy the photos.









Love,
Pippa


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas - thanks for your support!