13 April 2015

april facebook cover and phone background

april facebook cover
click the image for full view

Hello friends, how are you this sunny afternoon?
We all have hear of the saying ' April showers bring May flowers', but in truth we have add a few pretty sunny April days so far.
So let us celebrate that with some FREE pretty facebook cover and smartphone background... just in case the rain does come upon us and we need a few pretty colours in hand to adorn our devices!


april smartphone background
click the image for full view
I took this photo on a cherry blossom in bloom just right outside my door, as I went to the store at the weekend. It definitely must be one of my favourite trees, as I get stunned, every year, by their beauty - as if winter took the memory of them away and then suddenly, as spring blooms, I get surprised all over again, and mesmerised with their splendour and simplicity.

I hope you like them.
Have a wonderful April!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas - thanks for your support!